Looking for a guest speaker?
I would be delighted to speak to your team or at your event about a topic related to leadership, communication, or conflict resolution.
You can check out my podcast profile HERE!
Stay tuned for more… Sign up for my blog to be notified of upcoming events!
I’m a Leadership Development Coach & Facilitator who believes that the most profound personal growth happens in the throes of difficult situations – when we’re hurt, afraid, and frustrated and we consciously choose to take the path less trodden.
My areas of expertise include leadership, communication, and conflict resolution and I have personally helped thousands of professionals learn how to truly resolve difficult issues so that their life at work can ultimately become less stressful and more joyful.
– Why developing your conflict resolution skills will supercharge your career
– 5 mistakes leaders make when dealing with difficult situations in the workplace
– What you need to do to prepare for any difficult workplace conversation
– How to deescalate heated moments without sacrificing your serenity
– Balancing empathy and assertiveness in the workplace
– How to say no without feeling “icky” about it
– The art of staying out of workplace drama, even when others want to remain in it
– When to dive into a difficult conversation and when to let things go
– How to say less, ask more, and take a coach-approach to leadership
– How to know if leadership development coaching is a good idea for you
- Webinar: How to Deal With Disagreements at Work When You Hate Conflict (May 2019, Online)
- Webinar: Conflict Resolution Skills for Empathic and Introverted Professional Women (April 2019, Online)
- BeYOUTiful Women’s Expo (February 2019, Ottawa, Ontario)
- CommuniTEA – E-Networking Event (December 2018, Online)