Looking for a guest speaker?
I would be delighted to speak to your team or at your event about a topic related to leadership, communication, or conflict resolution.
You can check out my podcast profile HERE!
I’m a Leadership Development Coach & Facilitator who believes that the most profound personal growth happens in the throes of difficult situations – when we’re hurt, afraid, and frustrated and we consciously choose to take the path less trodden.
My areas of expertise include leadership, communication, and conflict resolution and I have personally helped thousands of professionals learn how to truly resolve difficult issues so that their life at work can ultimately become less stressful and more joyful.
– Why developing your conflict resolution skills will supercharge your career
– 5 mistakes leaders make when dealing with difficult situations in the workplace
– What you need to do to prepare for any difficult workplace conversation
– How to deescalate heated moments without sacrificing your serenity
– Balancing empathy and assertiveness in the workplace
– How to say no without feeling “icky” about it
– The art of staying out of workplace drama, even when others want to remain in it
– When to dive into a difficult conversation and when to let things go
– How to say less, ask more, and take a coach-approach to leadership
– How to know if leadership development coaching is a good idea for you
- Webinar: Conflict Resolution Skills for Empathic and Introverted Professional Women (April 2019, Online)
- BeYOUTiful Women’s Expo (February 2019, Ottawa, Ontario)
- CommuniTEA – E-Networking Event (December 2018, Online)